View our Experts
Expert Experts works with experts in all disciplines. You can find the right expert for the field of expertise required or for your area of legal practice or area of insurance.Expert Profiles
Become an Expert
Expert Experts are always looking for quality experts across a wide range of fields who are interested in providing expert services to our clients:Apply Now
We will find you the right expert
Expert Experts sources experts in all disciplines for lawyers, insurers, government, industry and individuals across Australia and internationally. With skills that can only be acquired through extensive experience, we know what is required of an expert and of an expert report for use in litigation, claims handling, or for legal compliance.
We have over 2000 experts in a wide range of fields and are confident that we'll be able to help you with your enquiries.
Pay no more!
You pay no more to use Expert Experts to get the right expert opinion than if you spent time searching yourself.
Unlike many other expert search companies Expert Experts only charge you what the expert would charge if you found them directly.
Your case involves complex issues that requires expert opinion from an ergonomist specialising in systems of work in a public hospital. You spend time tracking down a suitable expert, obtaining details of their expertise and availability and then negotiate terms of the retaining. They quote you $5,000 for their services.
Had you contacted Expert Experts the cost of those services will also be $5,000.
The difference is that using Expert Experts to handle your expert arrangements includes the following benefits:
- Saves you and your staff time and cost searching for the right expert
- Due diligence checks on all experts
- Standard and consistent terms of engagement
- Consistent quoting and invoicing procedures
- Expert Experts assists you in co-ordinating the process (let us ensure timelines are met)
- Expert Experts assists the expert to understand what you require of an expert
You incur no cost or obligation until you accept a quote.
- Forensic engineer - investigation of fire & explosives Fields of Expertise: Engineering - forensic investigation of fire & explosives
ID7364 has over 35 years experience as a forensic engineer and has expertise in the investigation of fires, explosions and materials failures. He has completed over 3,000 investigations.
- Occupational physician Fields of Expertise: Physical capacity for work, Medical - occupational medicine, Earning Capacity Assessments, Medical - aviation, Employability assessments
ID1133 has over 25 years of experience in all aspects of occupational health within industry, particularly in task design, ergonomics, injury, risk assessment and management, as well as occupational, workplace based rehabilitation, both as a consultant to industry and as the principal of a private practice.
- Opthamologist - Visual perception Fields of Expertise: Ergonomics - Vision, lighting and perception
ID8945 is an ophthalmologist with fifty years of experience in the field, having held a number of academic and professional offices. He specialises in the relationship between vision and workplace and other environments.
- Forensic and safety engineer/road safety Fields of Expertise: Accident reconstruction
Expert ID 11348 is a highly experienced and skilled expert in the fields of forensic and safety engineering, with over 25 years of experience in the field. The expert has provided litigation support and quality expert reports for hundreds of cases.
- Marketing, advertising and communications Fields of Expertise: Business - intellectual property, Business - marketing / advertising / communications
ID11466 has over 30 years of experience which covers all aspects of marketing and communications strategy development. With many career highlights including working as Group Account Director for one of Australia’s largest ad agencies for various blue chip FMCG and B2B clients 11466 has a wealth of knowledge and industry experience which he regularly uses for expert witness services.
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33