View our Experts
Expert Experts works with experts in all disciplines. You can find the right expert for the field of expertise required or for your area of legal practice or area of insurance.Expert Profiles
Become an Expert
Expert Experts are always looking for quality experts across a wide range of fields who are interested in providing expert services to our clients:Apply Now
We will find you the right expert
Expert Experts sources experts in all disciplines for lawyers, insurers, government, industry and individuals across Australia and internationally. With skills that can only be acquired through extensive experience, we know what is required of an expert and of an expert report for use in litigation, claims handling, or for legal compliance.
We have over 2000 experts in a wide range of fields and are confident that we'll be able to help you with your enquiries.
Pay no more!
You pay no more to use Expert Experts to get the right expert opinion than if you spent time searching yourself.
Unlike many other expert search companies Expert Experts only charge you what the expert would charge if you found them directly.
Your case involves complex issues that requires expert opinion from an ergonomist specialising in systems of work in a public hospital. You spend time tracking down a suitable expert, obtaining details of their expertise and availability and then negotiate terms of the retaining. They quote you $5,000 for their services.
Had you contacted Expert Experts the cost of those services will also be $5,000.
The difference is that using Expert Experts to handle your expert arrangements includes the following benefits:
- Saves you and your staff time and cost searching for the right expert
- Due diligence checks on all experts
- Standard and consistent terms of engagement
- Consistent quoting and invoicing procedures
- Expert Experts assists you in co-ordinating the process (let us ensure timelines are met)
- Expert Experts assists the expert to understand what you require of an expert
You incur no cost or obligation until you accept a quote.
- Medical oncologist and clinical haematologist Fields of Expertise:
Professor and medical oncologist best known for medical research and consultancy on oncology, and blood diseases. Expert with several books and numerous cancer research papers, holding numerous leadership positions with Australian and international professional societies over the past decades.
- Orthoptist - Visual perception Fields of Expertise: Ergonomics - Vision, lighting and perception
ID8945 is an orthoptist with fifty years of experience in the field, having held a number of academic and professional offices. He specialises in the relationship between vision and workplace and other environments.
- Labour market researcher Fields of Expertise: Labour market assessments and investigations
Expert ID8363 is a labour market researcher with over 15 years experience in Vocational and Psychological Functional rehabilitation and medico-legal assessment with experience across multiple schemes and industries.
- Psychologist Fields of Expertise: Psychological capacity for work, Psychology - clinical neuropsychology, Psychology - forensic , Work health safety - workplace bullying
ID8109 is a registered psychologist specialising in workplace injury matters and behaviour modification. More specifically, his focus is on human behaviour in workplace environments, and how modification techniques can be used to alter the way in which workplaces function and to prevent workplace psychological injuries.
- Vocational assessor / Work option identification Fields of Expertise: Earning Capacity Assessments, Employability assessments, Labour market assessments and investigations, Vocational assessment
Expert ID9608 has extensive clinical rehabilitation experience and in recent years has specialised in the conduct of vocational and earning capacity assessments. In addition to conducting assessment, Expert ID9608 continues to perform case management, to assist with placing injured workers into suitable employment.
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
Enforcing guarantees - Independent evidence of mental capacity now as important as independent legal advice.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33