Commercial property law is the area of law concerned with transactions and documentation involving commercial property.
Commercial property laws assist in a wide range of situations including:
- the purchase of land to be used for new commercial properties
- the purchase of existing commercial properties
- documenting the design and construction of new commercial buildings
- applications for development and building approval
- applications and negotiations concerning land use zoning
- the negotiation and documentation of lease agreements between landlords and lessee
- documentation of mortgages and other finance documentation involving commercial property
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
What Expert Evidence
A need for expert opinion may arise in a wide range of situations involving commercial property including:
- valuations of property
- property maintenance
- defects in construction and design
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype