Trampolining is a recreational activity, training exercise and Olympic sport that has grown in popularity in recent years with specialist trampolining centres opening throughout Australia.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
A need for expert opinion regard trampolining usual arises in the context of personal injury suffered during the activity and may include:
- The design of equipment
- Instruction and training of participants
- Systems of supervision of participants
- Systems for training staff
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype
Wikipedia - entry for Trampolining
In the early 1930s, George Nissen observed trapeze artistes performing tricks when bouncing off the safety net. He made the first modern trampoline in his garage to reproduce this on a smaller scale and used it to help with his diving and tumbling activiti
Olympic Games - Trampolining
Developed in 1934, trampolines were originally used to train astronauts or were used as a training tool for other sports. They soon became popular in their own right and a sport was born.
Related Blog Articles
Related Area of Legal Practice
Related Area of Insurance