This area of expertise is concerned with safe use of boats, ships and other maritime vessels and includes:
- safe operating procedures
- use of life saving devices
- use of recreational and sporting craft
- licensing requirements
- training procedures
- rescue procedures
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Experts are often required to comment on issues surrounding the safe use of vessels when in circumstances where people have suffered personal injury or fatalities.
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype
Water Safety NSW
NSW State Government website for water safety information
Plan a safe boating trip, including boating safety tips, information about lifejacket requirements and types, licenses, and more.
Related Blog Articles
Related Area of Legal Practice
Related Area of Insurance