Wills and estates are traditional area of legal practice and an area of increasing importance and potential complexity as the Australian population ages.
Making appropriate arrangements for families, children, step children and grand children can be challenging and require careful advice by experienced legal practioners.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain an expert submission that suits your needs and budget.
What Expert Evidence
Some situations and issues that may give rise to a need for expert opinion in the senior / elder law area of practice include:
Testing a confirming legal capacity when:
- executing wills
- executing powers of attorney
- executing guardianship / living wills
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype