A roof structure covers the uppermost part of a building or shelter and helps provide protection from the elements. The characteristics of a roof are dependent upon the purpose of the structure that it covers.
Typically, modern roofs are mostly surrounded with pairs of common struts or pre-produced wooden trusses attached together with truss connector plates. Pre-manufactured roof trusses come in a variety of types and styles and are specifically designed for each individual building.
The nature of the work involved in working with roof frames and the methods of installation provide a large number of risks to the workers during the construction or erection process.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Experts in the field of roof structures and trusses are essential in cases involving disputes regarding roofs.
The types of disputes that may arise in this field can involve:
- Defect claims
- Breach of contract claims
- Physical damage claims
The experts in this field can provide expert opinion regarding:
- The cause of the roof damages
- Structural integrity of materials used in the roof
- The extent of the roof damage
- The quality of the roof constructions
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype