Labour market assessment is a field of expertise concerned with investigating labour market conditions for identified work options.
Labour market investigations may include:
- Researching whether positions in identified work options are available within a geographical area
- Researching the physical or psychological requirements of work options within a labour market
- Researching the education, training and experience requirements of identified work options
- Researching the earnings for identified work options.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Experts in labour market assessment are often requested to assist with the preparation of earning capacity and employability assessments in a range of areas including:
- Worker compensation claims
- Personal injury claims arising from motor accidents
- Personal injury claims arising from civil and public liability claims
- Family law matters where the capacity of parties to a marriage to earn income is a relevant consideration
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype