Labour market assessment is a field of expertise concerned with investigating labour market conditions for identified work options.
Labour market investigations may include:
- Researching whether positions in identified work options are available within a geographical area
- Researching the physical or psychological requirements of work options within a labour market
- Researching the education, training and experience requirements of identified work options
- Researching the earnings for identified work options.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain an expert submission that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Experts in labour market assessment are often requested to assist with the preparation of earning capacity and employability assessments in a range of areas including:
- Worker compensation claims
- Personal injury claims arising from motor accidents
- Personal injury claims arising from civil and public liability claims
- Family law matters where the capacity of parties to a marriage to earn income is a relevant consideration
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype