Gender reassignment is the process whereby a person’s physical characteristics are changed by means of medical procedures such as surgery or hormone therapy. Surgery involves removing the genitalia of one gender and constructing the genitals of another gender.
Gender reassignment surgery is often the final stage in the physical transition process. It is often a very safe procedure with high success rates if the surgery is performed by responsible and experienced medical professionals.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain an expert submission that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Experts in the field of gender reassignment are essential in cases relating to:
- Standards of care
- Negligence or medical malpractice during the reassignment process
- Psychological and social difficulties after surgery
- Medical difficulties after surgery
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype