Motor vehicle repair involves:
- Investigating motor vehicles
- Finding and fixing faults
- Servicing and maintaining motor vehicles
- Replacing parts
- Modifying and re-designing motor vehicles
- Painting or repairing the outer and internal surfaces of motor vehicles
Motor vehicle repairers or Motor Mechanics have experience working with all automotive parts including brakes, seat belts, air bags, steering systems, pumps and engines.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.Expertise in Action
Experts working in this field are essential in cases regarding accident investigation to assess damage and repair costs resulting from an accident.
They may also be required to comment on whether correct control measures, the appropriate standard of care and proper safety features were implemented within a vehicle’s design, and manufacturing during the engineering process.
These experts can also comment on whether vehicles can be considered roadworthy and repair quality disputes.Sample Reports
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.Cost
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype
With increasingly “connected” cars, how (and how soon) will software updates and tech support replace the hands-on car maintenance and repair work of yesterday’s auto mechanic?Relevant Cases Watling v Mazza T/as Penrith Engine Services  NSWCTTT 388
The case involves damages to a vehicle during a repair. An expert in the field of motor vehicle repair provided evidence.Biggers v Independent Motor Auctions (Motor Vehicle)  NSWCTTT 74
The applicant claimed that the vehicle he purchased from the respondent was unroadworthy. Several motor vehicle experts provided expert opinion and evidence.Related Blog Articles
- Life, TPD and Disability
- Personal injury - motor accidents - CTP
- Work health safety - workplace risks
- Personal injury - workers compensation
- Personal injury - public, civil, general liability
- Personal injury - catastrophic claims
- Criminal law
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33