Vocational assessment is the selection of appropriate or suitable work or vocational options for a person having regard to a range of factors.
Factors which are often taken into account when selecting suitable vocational options include:
- the location where the person lives and the availability of work in that location
- the person’s physical capacity for work
- the person’s psychological capacity for work
The process of completing a vocational assessment may include a face to face interview or interview by telephone. In other circumstances an assessment by reference to a file of documents about the subject of the assessment may be appropriate.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain an expert submission that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Expertise in the completion of a vocational assessment is important in a range of situations including where:
- there is uncertainly whether a person is able to return to an occupation they were engaged in prior to an injury that has reduced their physical or psychological capacity for work
- there is a need to ascertain alternative potential work options where a person is unable to return to an occupation performed before injury.
Earning Capacity Assessments has been a leader in the assessment of the loss of earning capacity for 17 years and works closely with highly experienced expert Vocational assessors.
ECA designs products and services to meet the particular business process, evidentiary and decision making needs of clients across a range of different areas of law.
While the product names are kept consistent across different areas of personal injury, the specific content of the products and services varies to meet the different specific questions required to be answered in each area of personal injury law.
ECA works closely with a team of experts in all of the fields that are required to produce reliable and accurate estimates of the capacity for work and earning capacity after personal injury.
The links below connect you with the ECA products designed for the requirements of specific markets.
ECA are always working to develop new assessment products for specific client requirements so do not hesitate to call ECA to discuss your requirements. 1300 72 34 71
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype