Civil Engineer #ID1466
ID1466 has extensive experience in the design, construction and maintenance of roads and engineering services.
He has a wealth of traffic and transport systems knowledge in particular traffic engineering and transport planning studies, traffic safety, pedestrian and motor vehicle crash investigations.
Fields of Expertise
- Diploma of Civil Engineering
- Diploma of Highway Engineering
- Local Government Engineers Certificate
- Local Government Town & Country Planning Certificate
Over 900 forensic investigations including:
- Road and highway design, construction and maintenance assessments.
- Motor vehicle collision analysis.
- Road drainage and flooding analysis.
- Pedestrian accident investigations.
- Municipal engineering investigations
Design and Feasibility Studies including:
- Sydney Light Rail Project.
- Roads and drainage.
- Pedestrian studies.
- Traffic Planning and Parking reports.
- Fellow, The Institute of Engineers, Australia (FIE Aust)
- Member of Institute of Municipal Engineering Australia
- Member, Australian Institute of Traffic Planning and Management Member