Debt & Capital, Finance & Risk, Banking #ID14692
ID14692’s experience giving evidence includes:
- Appearing before two Senate Inquiries
- Appearing before two hearings of a Parliamentary Joint Committee
- Appearing as a witness in a Liquidator’s public examination in the Federal Court
- Appearing as an Expert Witness before the Victorian Supreme Court
Providing an opinion about whether a lender had met their obligations under the Banking Code of Practice in the making of loans, and also in their enforcement of security. This involved the preparation of a joint report with another expert, and 6 hours of concurrent evidence in the Supreme Court of Victoria.
Providing an opinion about the amount of finance likely to be available to a party contracted to buy a property at what appeared to be a very significant premium to market. His report was accepted in full and there was no cross-examination.
ID14692 has significant experience acting as an advisor to boards and CEO/CFO level management and undertaking complex negotiations to help navigate businesses through all stages of the economic cycle.
ID14692’s diversity of experience across industry and functional lines, with a track record of solving problems and delivering against deadlines in the most difficult and challenging circumstances, allows ID14692 to provide valuable expert opinion.
Fields of Expertise
Education and Experience Highlights
B.Ec. (Accounting major), University of Adelaide
Extensive involvement in professional education:
- ARITA - Workshop leader Program 2010 to date
- CAANZ - Facilitator for the CA Program 1995 to 2011
- Management Accounting & Analysis – 2006 to 2011
- Strategic Business Management – 2001 to 2005
- CA Integrative – 2002 & 2003
- Capstone (Business Management) – 2000 & 2001
- Business Ethics – 1996 to 2001
- Advanced Insolvency 1995 & 1996
- CPA Australia - exam writer & moderator and workshop presenter for the Insolvency and Reconstruction module, 1996 to 2010
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33