Psychologist / Vocational Assessor #ID1116
ID1116 is an expert psychologist with vast experience as a psychological consultant and educator.
She graduated from a prestigious British university with a Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Psychology and Philosophy. She later obtained qualifications in human resources, clinical hypnotherapy and advanced counselling. She has practised as a psychologist for over 15 years in many different capacities.
Some of the key services this expert conducts include psychometric assessments, counselling, psychoeducational assessments and medico-legal assessments. She specialises particularly in psychological, emotional and behavioural issues affecting children and adults who have experienced severe trauma. She is an Approved Counsellor with Victims Services.
ID1116 has also been responsible for the education, assessment and supervision of many students and intern psychologists. This has involved ensuring interns meet all AHPRA competency requirements, for example, the provision of regular progress reports, marking assessments, teaching counselling skills and providing students with placements.
ID1116 has provided psychological assessments and expert witness reports for a variety of legal matters, including Workers Compensation, personal injury, Compulsory Third Party (CTP) and Work Injury Damages claims.
Fields of Expertise
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology and Philosophy
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
- Certificate of Clinical Hypnosis
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Advanced Counselling Training (Psychodynamic Psychotherapy)
- Psychologist - Private Practice
- Supervisor/Assessor/Facilitator - Child Psychological Education and Support Service
- Educator/Clinical Supervisor - Australian College
- Placement and Supervision Coordinator - Australian College
- Consulting Psychologist - Consulting Firm
- Psychologist - Paramedical Centre
- Human Resources Consultant - Aged Care Facility
- Recruitment Consultant - Consulting Firm
- Registered Psychologist - AHPRA
- Full Member - Australian Psychological Society
- Authorised Supervisor - Psychology Board of Australia
- Approved Counsellor - Victims Services
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33