ID11818 has published numerous articles on workplace conflict and mobbing in peer reviewed journals. She has also presented papers at conferences on topics relating to organisational behaviour.
Organisational Behaviour (Bullying and Mobbing) #ID11818
ID11818 is a distinguished academic and management professional, with expertise in workplace harassment, bullying, mobbing, and sexual and other forms of discrimination.
For more than 15 years she has been a research scholar and author in private practice and within a large Australian university. She has extensive experience researching bullying, harassment and mobbing, and her research has involved hundreds of participants involved in bullying complaints across Australia, many of them in the public sector. Her research and expert opinions have also been reported in the mainstream media.
Over the last 15 years, ID11818 has undertaken consultancies for a number of organisations including WorkCover NSW, WorkCover Queensland, WorkCover Tasmania, and the Tasmanian and Queensland Industrial Relations Commissions. In addition, she has undertaken consultancies for a number of law firms on behalf of individual clients.
ID11818 also has extensive high level managerial experience. She has managed a variety of programs including the delivery of adult and further education in rural regions, introduced a range of adult literacy and basic education initiatives for people from disadvantaged groups, and facilitated the successful implementation of a program for Indigenous women in a remote location.
She has also worked in the management, implementation and coordination of an Australian university’s compliance with the national higher education quality framework standards. This involved providing high level support to the Director to enable the provision of expert advice, coordination and strategic support to and across the university’s organisational units to meet the quality requirements of the standards.
Fields of Expertise
Education and qualification highlights include:
- PhD (workplace mobbing)
- Master of Public Sector Management (Hons)
- Certificate IV in Government Investigations
- Certificate IV in Training and Workplace Assessment
Employment highlights include:
- 15+ years as a Research Scholar and Author on bullying, harassment and mobbing in private practice and at an Australian university
- 1 year as a Senior Project Officer at an Australian university
- 1 year as a Research Fellow at an Australian university
- 5 years as a Manager for Community Engagement in a government department
- 4 years as a Manager for Human Resources at an Australian university
- 4 years as a Regional Manager for Adult, Community and Further Education in a government department
Membership highlights include:
- International Association of Workplace Bullying and Harassment (IAWBH)
- Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Queensland Council of Social Services (QCOSS)
- Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM)
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33