ID12071 holds high level positions in several industry recognised associations.
Master Mechanic #ID12071
ID12071 is a Master Mechanic with over 40 years’ practical experience repairing motorcycles, light and heavy vehicles, working on and modifying and racing, vehicles and boats. He has designed, built and modified comprehensive automotive workshops, written operational policy and procedures, and supervised teams who work against specific guidelines and procedures.
He has experience providing reports in relation to the causes of motor vehicle accidents, and analysing the factors involved in a motor vehicle accident including examining the evidence, such as evidence relating to motor defects and findings of any police reports or other investigation services.
ID12071 also has experience providing expert opinion services regarding repair quality disputes and crash matters relating to the automotive and boating industry, other repairers and various industry and government bodies.
Fields of Expertise
- Bachelor Vocational Education & Training
- Cert IV Proficiency Automotive (Light Vehicle Mechanical)
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Cert IV in Frontline Management
- Cert III & IV Automotive Technology
- Cert III of Automotive Electrical & Electronics
ID12071 has more than 40 years of practical, hands on workshop experience of light and heavy vehicles which has given him expertise in a range of areas including:
- Automotive workshop operation and procedures
- Automotive and marine engine, ignition and fuel systems
- Hybrid and EV (electric vehicles)
- Heavy vehicles (e.g. large engine trucks, buses and trailers, and mobile equipment such as cranes, forklifts, boats, pumps and generators)
- Vehicle braking systems
- Vehicle and marine electronics
- Automotive air-conditioning
- Motorcycle service and repair
- Analysis of damage
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Built and raced vehicles and boats
- Motor sports
- Child seats
ID12071 has given evidence in court and is experienced as an expert witness, forensic examiner and court report writer. He has been involved in vehicle and site inspections, assessed reports from other experts, and worked on various individual, class action, tribunal and court matters.
- Member of the Institute of Automotive Mechanical Engineers at the highest skills recognised level of Master Mechanic
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33