She has published her research in the Cochrane Library of Systematic reviews, peer reviewed journals and presented at major conferences on various topics including treating spasticity in children with cerebral palsy.
Paediatric Rehabilitation Physician #ID12213
ID12213 is an experienced Paediatric Rehabilitation Physician with clinical and research interest in the management of children and young people who have differences in function or disability.
ID12213 has experience in both the public and private sectors and is currently a Consultant Paediatric Rehabilitation Physician at a major Australian hospital and an Australian paediatric rehabilitation service. She also runs her own private practice and is a Visiting Medical Officer at another Australian hospital. This doctor also undertakes research in the field of Paediatric Rehabilitation.
She has experience in the management and rehabilitation care of children with disabilities including cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury, neurological and neuromuscular conditions and acquired brain injury.
Fields of Expertise
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Hons)
- Botulinum Toxin Program Approved Injector
- Ultrasound for Rehabilitation Physicians Course
- Ultrasound Muscle Localisation for Injection, Tailored Course
- Impairment Assessment Training (AMA Guides 4th Edition)
- Electrical Stimulation Workshop
- Lower Limb Prosthetics and Amputee Rehabilitation Course
- Functional Independence Measure for Children (WeeFIM) training course and certification
- Clinical management of upper limb amputees
- 10+ years’ experience as a Consultant Paediatric Rehabilitation Physician at a major Australian hospital (current)
- 4+ years’ experience as a Consultant Paediatric Rehabilitation Physician at an Australian paediatric rehabilitation service (current)
- 4+ years’ experience as a Paediatric Rehabilitation Physician in private practice (current)
- 2+ years’ experience as a Visiting Medical Officer at an Australian hospital (current)
- 2 years’ experience as a Consultant Paediatrician in a Spina Bifida Clinic
- 7 years’ experience as a Consultant (General) Paediatrician at a major Australian hospital
- 2 years’ experience as a Clinical Tutor in the Department of Paediatrics at a major Australian university
ID12213 has also completed the Expert Witness Training Program through the Australasian College of Legal Medicine and has experience providing medicolegal reports.
- Australasian Faculty Rehabilitation Medicine (FAFRM) - Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP) - General Paediatrics
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33