Engineer – crash investigations, structural impact and stress engineering #ID3450
ID3450 is a qualified engineer with over 25 years’ experience in vehicle & structural crashworthiness, crash & incident investigations & reconstruction, human injury prevention, crash & laboratory testing, computer simulation of crashes, impacts & injury mechanisms, structural impact and stress engineering.
ID3450 has an extensive career with leading research universities in Australia heading up various research units related to road safety, and injury risk management.
ID3450 also provides expert consulting services to numerous government departments and has conducted over 100 in-depth crash investigations and accident reconstruction analyses, providing expert reports and evidence in court in Australia and internationally.
Fields of Expertise
- Engineering - Accident reconstruction
- Science - Biomechanics and injury investigation
- Engineering - Automotive
- Engineering - Bicycle, motorbike, quad bike accidents
- Engineering - Cranes
- Engineering - Elevating work platforms (EWP)
- Engineering - Truck accidents
- Engineering - Vehicle fires
- Ergonomics - Biomechanical assessment
- Ergonomics - Slips, trips and falls
Education and Experience Highlights
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Masters of Engineering Science
- IEAust Nationally Registered Professional Engineer
- Chartered Professional Engineer
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
World Square 2004, NSW
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33