Work Health Safety - Railway Specialist #ID7384
Over the course of his forty year career, ID7384 has worked on railway projects throughout Australia in a variety of roles extending from practical to advisory. His range of expertise spans railway processes from the planning stage to execution, including safeworking, workplace training, and the review of operational procedures. He has worked in operations of varying sizes, from smaller private railways to sprawling state-wide public transport networks.
Since 2004, ID7384 has specialised in providing professional consulting services in WHS and railway operations, offering expert witness opinions. With a wealth of experience in WHS and railway operations to draw upon, he is well positioned to provide a diverse range of expert professional services to organisations involved in the Australasian railway industry, including railway passengers, freight and heavy haul operators, and rail infrastructure designers and constructors.
ID7384’s extensive qualifications and professional affiliations keep him eminent in the industry. His qualifications in rail conduct are bolstered by those in auditing and investigation. His active memberships in several railway organisations, such as the Rail Industry Safety and Standards Board, likewise keep him reliably informed in his field.
Beginning his career as a Junior Station Assistant with a major Public Transport Authority, ID7384 then progressed through a range of customer service, safety, operational, and senior executive management positions with numerous railway establishments. This diverse background allowed him to establish his own specialist consulting company over a decade ago.
Fields of Expertise
- Advanced Diploma in Workplace Health and Safety
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Exemplar Global Auditor
- ICAM Lead Investigator
- iESM Practitioner and Trainer
- Advanced Management Certificate
- Senior Traffic Inspector, Train Planning and Chief Traffic Inspector, of a major Public Transport Authority
- Line Manager North and Business Manager Hornsby, of a major Public Transport Authority
- Train Operations Manager, of a major Public Transport Authority
- Executive Manager of Safeworking, of a major Public Transport Authority
- Managing Director, of a Private Consultancy
- Member of the Australasian Railway Association
- Member of the Rail Industry Safety and Standards Board
- Member of the International Railway Safety Council
- Member of the Permanent Way Institution - New South Wales
- Associate of the Australian Institute of Management Consultants