ID1478 has worked in accounting for more than 35 years for a variety of organisations in roles such as Principal and Partner. He has been the Director of his own company since 2012.
Forensic Accountant #ID1478
ID1478 is a Chartered Accountant with more than 25 years’ experience providing forensic accounting expertise in commercial litigation, insurance litigation, workplace disputes, Family Law matters and fraud investigations.
He is skilled in all aspects of forensic accounting including articulating the types of records to be obtained in an investigation, scrutinising primary and secondary accounting records, analysing and interpreting financial statements, providing oral reports to legal advisors, preparing expert reports and providing expert witness testimony.
ID1478 has honed his skills as a forensic accountant in a variety of industries, including:
- Accommodation, cafes and restaurants
- Consumer goods
- Finance and insurance
- Health and community services
- Information technology
- Property and business
- Transport and storage
Education highlights include:
- Bachelor of Economics
- Certified Fraud Examiner
ID1478 has expertise in:
- Forensic accounting
- Quantification of loss and damage
- Commercial litigation - breach of contract, torts, Trade Practices Act, intellectual property, defamation, and sale and purchase disputes
- Class actions
- Insurance litigation - business interruption, professional indemnity, product liability, transport injuries, and workplace accidents
- Workplace disputes
- Industrial matters
He has given expert evidence in the District Court of NSW, the Dust Diseases Tribunal, the Supreme Court of NSW, the Family Court of Australia and the Federal Court.
Membership highlights include:
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Member, Australian Insurance Law Association
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Subscriber, Forensic Accounting Special Interest Group of the ICAA
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33