Forensic accounts / insolvency #ID10522
ID10522 is a trusted advisor to accountants, lawyers and stakeholders of financially distressed businesses and businesses confronted with unexpected events or dispute.
He provides financial and operational turnaround advice, exit strategies and crisis management expertise.
Where required, he accepts appointment as voluntary administrator, deed administrator, scheme administrator, liquidator, receiver, and Court appointment.
His skills include financial due diligence, forensic accounting and litigation support for disputes and Court appointed matters.
Fields of Expertise
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting, Finance and Systems).
- Graduate Certificate in Forensic Studies (Accounting)
ID10522 has acted as an expert witness, and has had experience in trial preparation, discovery, giving evidence and litigation. His experience is supported by post-graduate qualifications.
- Fellow, The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (FCA);
- Fellow, CPA Australia (FCPA);
- Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA);
- other memberships include
- INSOL International;
- INSOL Europe;
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA Australia);
- Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD);
- Australian Institute of Credit Managers (AICM).