Creator of independent website offering free information on prevention and management of wounds.
ID1229 is a Registered Nurse with extensive clinical experience and an independent provider of expert evidence related to the standard of nursing care. ID1229 is extremely well versed in medical and legal terminology, having worked as a registered nurse for 50 years, a wound care consultant and a provider of expert evidence for over two decades. .
ID1229 is registered with AHPRA, and holds a Master of Public Health from the University of New South Wales and both a Master of Health Law and Master of Clinical Nursing from the University of Sydney.
ID1229 is the founder and CEO of an independent consultancy providing information about wound care, infection control, pressure injury prevention, management and education.
Some of the specific areas of expertise studied by this expert and reported in peer-reviewed journals include:
• Emergency department triage misdiagnoses
• Wound management
• Pressure ulcers and subsequent limb amputation
• Falls and their consequences (particularly in aged care facilities)
• Cannulation/venepuncture and their consequences
• Choking episodes and their consequences
• Nursing laws, standards, policy and procedures
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.