Dangerous Goods and Chemical Safety #ID12521
ID12521 has worked as a safety consultant specialising in dangerous goods and chemicals for over twenty years. He graduated from a prestigious Australian university with a Bachelor degree and then later a Masters Degree in Chemistry.
He worked as a Manager in an international company specialising in software solutions for the advancement of health, safety and compliance in relation to chemicals. He has also worked as a consultant for a variety of chemical safety organisations. In these roles, his interpretation of relevant regulations and codes was of particular importance. Further, he has participated in site incident investigations, performed audits on environments involving dangerous goods and chemicals, and has delivered training courses in the storage, handling, transport and classification of substances.
This expert is well aware of relevant regulations surrounding these substances, as he has reviewed their implications for particular retailers. He has also consulted Australian customers navigating international regulations.
He is accredited by the Australasian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants, and has presented at numerous conferences and professional development seminars. ID12521 also regularly provides input to Safe Work Australia as a consultant.
Fields of Expertise
- Master of Science (Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Science (Chemistry) (Honours, 1st class)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Manager (Education Services) - Chemical Safety Software Development Company
- Senior Consultant - Chemical Safety Consultancy Service
- Lead Consultant - Chemical Safety Consultancy Service
- Accredited Consultant - Australasian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants
- Moderator - Chemical Hazard Classification Network
- Member - Dangerous Goods Advisory Group
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33