Beauty Therapy Expert #ID12900
ID12900 is extremely well-versed in all aspects of beauty services, including safety, management, supply and training.
She has achieved multiple certifications from prominent Australian institutions in Workplace Training and Assessing, Anatomy and Physiology, Beauty Therapy and Laser Safety. Further, this expert holds an Associate Degree in Adult and Vocational Education from a prestigious Australian University and is currently working toward a Master in Management (HR, Negotiation and Mediation) from the same university.
She has worked for nearly two decades as an educator at a top Australian Institute specialising in Beauty Services, Retail and Makeup Services, and Therapy certificates and currently heads its Hair and Beauty Department. Aside from her direct teaching of more than 2,000 students, she has been responsible for enrolment procedures, assessment, mentoring of teachers, compliance and human resources. She has also been nominated for a NSW Teaching Quality Award.
ID12900 previously worked as the Learning and Development Manager for a national laser clinic service with over 100 Australian clinics. She was responsible for research, franchising, course development, training, recruitment and general management. Prior to this she owned and managed her own online makeup supply business, where she liaised with many Australian and overseas suppliers.
Fields of Expertise
- Masters of Management (HR, Negotiation and Mediation)
- Graduate Certificate of Management (Human Resources)
- Laser Safety Officer
- Associate Degree in Adult and Vocational Education
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Course in Anatomy and Physiology (Biological Sciences)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessing
- Head Teacher Hair & Beauty - Australian Institute
- Teacher - Australian Institute
- National Learning & Development Manager - Australian Laser Clinic Business
- Owner - Independent Makeup Supplier
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33