ID1667 has been awarded scholarships in leadership as well as being recognised as an outstanding employee and advocate for children.
Early Childhood / Learning / Education #ID1667
ID1667 has been a Teacher and Director of several childcare centres for more than 40 years. She has experience working in centres that care for more than 60 children.
She also has more than 20 years’ experience teaching students at an Australian university and providing practical supervision.
ID1667 has presented at numerous conferences both in Australia and overseas. Her presentations have included a wide range of topics such as leadership in practice, implementing the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), and the connections between leadership and organisational culture.
Fields of Expertise
- Master of Educational Leadership (Early Childhood)
- Graduate Diploma in Educational Studies
- Diploma of Teaching (Early Childhood)
- Director of childcare centres (40 years)
- Director and project officer of children’s services programs
- Academic position (Australian university) (over 20 years)
- TAFE lecturer
- Teacher Accreditation Supervisor
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33