Chemical Engineer / Safety, Health and Environment #ID1996
ID1996 has worked in a variety of consultation roles throughout his long career as a Chemical Engineer.
He graduated from two top Australian universities with a Master of Business, a Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical) and a Graduate Diploma in Operations Management.
Currently, he heads an independent consultancy company which provides advice in relation to safety, health and environmental issues, hazardous chemicals, dangerous goods, process reviews and project management. In this capacity, he has provided many services to a variety of industrial leaders. This includes the provision of advice to a major distributor of agricultural chemicals, a fire safety study for a major paint manufacturer and the investigation of significant health effects occurring in a major petroleum refining worksite. He has also provided project management services for an innovative project designed to manufacture gas from raw material feed, and has supervised groups of final year engineering students at a major Australian university.
He worked for multiple decades for a member company of Orica Group, the largest chemical manufacturer in Australasia. He served in several major managerial positions within this company, heading its respective Engineering, Silicates and Health & Safety Departments.
Fields of Expertise
- Building - Dust diseases, asbestos, dangerous goods
- Business - Dangerous goods, restricted products
- Engineering - Chemical
- Engineering - Toxicology, dangerous goods
- Ergonomics - Toxic substances, smoke, fumes, gases and dangerous goods
- Work health safety - Asbestos and dust diseases
- Work health safety - HAZMAT, chemicals, dangerous goods
- Work health safety - High risk environments
Education and Experience Highlights
- Master of Business
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical)
- Graduate Diploma in Operations Management
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33