Forensic Medical Assessor – Pharmacology / Toxicology #ID5625
ID5625 is a legally qualified medical practitioner registered with the Medical Board of Australia with 45 years of clinical experience. ID5625 has experience in general practice, clinical forensic medicine and addiction medicine. He has held executive positions with police and ambulance services. He was awarded the Public Service Medal for services to Forensic Medicine on Australia Day 2005.
ID5625 has an academic appointment in human psychopharmacology and is actively involved in research in diverse areas including drugs and driving,
ID5625 has developed an international reputation for expert evidence and has as written more than 5,000 expert opinions, mostly involving alcohol and/or drugs. He has provided expert legal testimony in jurisdictions throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the Republic of Singapore.
• Interpretation of blood alcohol concentrations
• Alcohol and risk of injury
• Alcohol, drugs and driving
• Drugs and human behaviour
• Non accidental injury
• Drug and alcohol use disorders (addictions)
Fields of Expertise
Education and Experience Highlights
• Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours)
• Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
• Diploma in Criminology
• Master of Arts
• Fellow, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
• Fellow, Australasian Chapter of Addiction Medicine (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
• Fellow of the Faculty of Clinical Forensic Medicine (Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia)
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
World Square 2004, NSW
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33