Forensic Criminologist / Photomedia #ID6400
ID6400 has worked in a variety of educational and professional positions relating to forensic evidence.
He graduated from a notable Australian institute with postgraduate certificates in Electron Biological Microscopy and Scientific Photography, followed by a Diploma of Photography. He later studied at three prestigious Australian universities, where he earned a Graduate Diploma in Science, a Master of Applied Science (Photography) and finally a Doctorate in Communication Arts.
ID6400 has worked as an educator for many years. He previously headed the Creative Arts & Media Department and the Bachelor of Science Program at two Australian universities. Currently, he is an Associate Professor in Criminology (Forensic Criminology) at another prestigious university. As an academic, he is extremely active, having served for several years on the Executive Council of the Australian Academy of Forensic Science and currently sits on the editorial boards of multiple forensic science journals. He also worked as a Forensic Photographer for the Australian Federal Police for six years, where he worked with forensic evidence in a variety of different forms.
This expert has been awarded multiple research fellowships across the country and the Accredited Senior Imaging Scientist distinction. His current research focuses predominantly around how images and video form forensic evidence in criminal justice contexts.
ID6400 has presented expert evidence in most NSW courts and also in the High Court of Australia and the United Nations Human Rights Council in Geneva.
Fields of Expertise
- Post-Cert in Electron Biological Microscopy
- Post-Cert in Scientific Photography
- Associate Diploma in Arts (Photography)
- Master of Applied Science (Photography)
- Doctor of Communication Arts
- Associate Professor in Criminology (Forensic)
- Adjunct Associate Professor
- Associate Professor in Photomedia
- Head of Creative Arts & Media
- Senior Lecturer
- Head of Program
- Forensic Photographer - Australian Federal Police
- Professional Photography Teacher
- Scientific Photography Teacher
- Photography Teacher
- Freelance Commercial Photographer
- Member of Council - Australian Academy of Forensic Sciences
- Secretary General - Australian Academy of Forensic Sciences
- Vice-President - Australian Academy of Forensic Sciences
- Editorial Board Member - Australian Journal of Forensic Sciences
- Editorial Board Member - Journal of Criminological Research, Policy and Practice
- Fellow - The Cairns Institute
- Fellow - Royal Photographic Society
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33