Electrical Engineer #ID7374
ID7374 is an extremely well qualified and experienced electrical engineer who has provided expert opinion in a variety of matters. Some of his many areas of expertise include:
- Cabling systems and components
- Data communications networks
- LANS, computer networks, mobile networks, computer technologies, mobile phones, billing system analysis
- Radio communications
- Investigation and assessment of damages claims involving infrastructure
- Standards compliance and best practice
- Equipment and component testing
He graduated from an Australian university with a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Honours) in the 1970s under a cadetship with the Post-Master General’s Department.
He then took on a range of engineering consultation roles. In his current position as Managing Director and Principal Consulting Engineer of an independent engineering firm, ID7374 has worked for major legal, technological, government, semi-government and insurance clients across Australia. Further, he has worked with multi-national corporate clients from Canada, the USA, Austria, Taiwan, Korea, China and Hong Kong.
Currently, he is a member of a Standards Australia committee focusing on the testing of fibre optic cabling.
Fields of Expertise
Education and Experience Highlights
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Honours)
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
World Square 2004, NSW
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33