ID8113 worked in a senior position providing consultation and surgery on all urological issues at five well known Australian hospitals.
ID8113 has been a Consultant Urologist across Australia and in the United Kingdom and Ireland for many decades. He has practiced as a urological surgeon in a multitude of facilities, focusing particularly on male infertility, erectile dysfunction and diseases of the genitourinary system in both sexes.
ID8113 graduated from a top Australian university with a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours). He then worked as a resident medical officer in a Sydney hospital before moving overseas to practice in both England and Ireland, focusing particularly in spinal units.
He has been an Honorary and Visiting Urologist in a variety of medical facilities and well known hospitals across Sydney. Further, he has been a Consultant Emeritus Professor at a major Sydney hospital and a well known children’s hospital.
ID8113 has been providing medico-legal assessments of injuries and diseases pertaining to urology for many years, and is accredited by a variety of organisations such as the Medico-Legal Group of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
Fields of Expertise
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) (Urology)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England (FRCS(Eng))
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (FRCS(Ed))
- Junior Resident Medical Officer – Sydney hospital
- Senior Resident Medical Officer – Sydney hospital
- Demonstrator in Anatomy – Australian university
- Senior Registrar – English hospital
- Senior Registrar in Urology – Irish hospital
- Honorary and Visiting Urologist – various institutions
- Consultant Emeritus Professor – various institutions
- Medico-Legal Consultant – various institutions
- Urological Society of Australasia (National)
- Urological Society of Australasia (NSW)
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- American Urological Association
- Australian Medical Association
- Ku-ring-gai District Medical Association
- Medical Benevolent Association of NSW
- Medico-Legal Group Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- Urological Accreditation RACS for Medico-Legal Opinions
- WorkCover, MAA Approved Specialist (Urology)
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33