ID11250 has expert knowledge in assessments of legal capacity including testamentary capacity. He is an accredited disability medical assessor and has prepared over a thousand assessments.
Clinical Psychologist #ID11250
ID11250 has over 10 years experience as a clinical psychologist with expert knowledge in legal capacity assessments, psycho-legal reports, psychological assessment and diagnosis, clinical supervision and compensation matters.
Fields of Expertise
Gold Coast NSW
- Bachelor of Applied Psychology, First Class Honours - Australian university
- Master of Clinical Psychology - Australian university
- Doctor of Philosophy - Australian university. Thesis on testamentary capacity.
- Certification training in numerous assessment tools such as: ADCS-CGIC; ADAS-Cog; MMSE; Disability Assessment for Dementia (DAD); Zarit Burden Interview (ZBI); and NPI
ID11250 is the clinic director at a leading health organisation and a corporate consulting organisation.
He is clinically endorsed in psychological assessment and diagnosis, treatment, research, teaching and evaluation. He has expertise in working with children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, and psychogeriatric populations. He is an accredited supervisor. He continues in this executive level position.
ID11250 is also specialises in conducting assessments of legal capacity including (but not limited to):
- to make a will
- appointment an enduring attorney
- Instruct legal counsel
- stand trial
ID11250 is an accredited disability medical assessor and has prepared over a thousand assessments. He has also been appointed an independent psychometric assessment rater for pharmacological research in dementia, has presented at international conferences and has co-authored several publications.
- Member of the International Psychogeriatric Association (IPA)
- Member of the IPA Testamentary Capacity Interest group (IPA)
- Accredited Clinical Psychological Supervisor
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS) Clinical College, current (MCCLP)
- Member of the APS (MAPS)
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33