Occupational physician #ID1137
Expert ID1137 has broad clinical experience in occupational health and primary care and has worked in injury management, emergency medicine, general practice, and remote corporate health.
Expert ID1137 has extensive international experience including the United Kingdom, Indonesia, China, Thailand, Mexico, Belize and Antarctica and is highly skilled with task assessments, workplace safety audits, and emergency protocol planning for medical contingencies or remote sites.
Fields of Expertise
Education and Experience Highlights
- • MBBS
- • FRACGP Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General practitioners
- • FAFOEM Fellow of the Australian Faculty of Occupational and Environmental medicine
- • FACAsM Fellow of the Australasian College of Aerospace Medicine
- • Advanced Hyperbaric Medical Officer and Commercial Dive Medical Examiner
- • Masters in Aerospace Medicine
- • Masters in Health Administration
- • AMSA Medical Inspector of Seamen
- • New Zealand CAA Medical Examiner
- • WorkCover NSW Approved Injury Management Consultant
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
World Square 2004, NSW
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33