Ergonomist / Work Health and Safety Specialist #ID11808
ID11808 is a highly skilled and seasoned expert who has over 29 years of experience in the fields of ergonomics, Occupational Health and Safety and injury management.
He has a wide range of professional experience in numerous fields including manufacturing, aviation, submarine/shipbuilding, rail, automotive, retail and hospital industries.
The portfolio of his experience includes some of the Australia’s leading companies, including the likes of Holden, Visy, Amcor, Tenix, Qantas, Jetstar and many more. During their consultancy tenure with these many companies, they have provided a multitude of ergonomic assessments, covering the physical, organizational and cognitive components of ergonomics.
ID11808 has also helped well over 100 companies in the area of OHS Management Systems by developing and improving OHS policies and procedures, and building systems to manage and maintain these policies. He has been involved in conducting a wide range of OHS audits and inspections, ranging from OHS Management System audits to more abridged audits and inspections.
Fields of Expertise
- Ergonomics - Computer based workstations
- Ergonomics - Manual handling
- Ergonomics - WHS standards
- Ergonomics - Work health and safety
- Work health safety - Workplace risks
- Ergonomics – Retail (public areas of shops, shopping centres, malls)
- Ergonomics - Loading / unloading trucks, transport, freight
- Work health safety - Automotive repairs (cars, trucks, motorbikes, machinery)
- Ergonomics - Aviation
Education and Experience Highlights
- Grad Dip Ergonomics
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physical Education)
- Safety MAP Auditors Course
- Quality Auditing Accredited Course
- OHS Auditing Course
- Workplace Assessor Level 4
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33