ID1405 has vast experience in all aspects of microbiology. He graduated from a prestigious Australian university with a Bachelor of Science with Honours then later a PhD, his research focusing heavily on the synthesis of flavivirus proteins. He also holds Certificates in Small Business Management and Assessment and Workplace Training, along with an Advanced Diploma in Business Management.
He has been employed in a variety of significant roles. As a Senior Veterinary Microbiologist at a national poultry company, he developed multiple avian viral vaccines. He has also worked in a variety of research roles; for example, acting as a Senior Research Scientist in a large Victorian laboratory focused on developing immunological buffers. He was also responsible for the day-to-day running of a major pathology laboratory where he developed training, safety and complaint manuals. For a number of years, ID1405 was also a Senior Lecturer in Microbiology and Quality Management at a prestigious Australian university. His responsibilities included teaching, supervision of higher degree research students, directing safety committees and research groups, and contributing to 13 major publications. In this capacity, he was awarded over $200,000 in personal research grants.
Currently, he owns and manages an independent consulting and educational firm specialising in the provision of microbiological advice. This involves the provision of expert reports, thesis proofing and tutoring. He has been a key expert in over 30 different legal cases in multiple jurisdictions, covering areas such as Workers Compensation claims, medical negligence, food poisoning, drug busts and water contamination.
ID1405 is an Associate Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management, a Member of the Australian Society for Microbiology and a Member of the Australian Institute of Biology.
Fields of Expertise
- Bachelor of Science with Honours
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training
- Advanced Diploma in Business Management
- Managing Owner - Independent consulting business
- Managing Owner - Independent estate business
- Laboratory Manager - Victorian laboratory
- Senior Lecturer - Australian university
- Senior Research Scientist - Victorian laboratory
- Senior Veterinary Microbiologist - Australian poultry company
- Associate Fellow - Australian Institute of Management
- Member - Australian Society for Microbiology
- Member - Australian Institute of Biology
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33