Biomechanics and Injury Investigation #ID1824
ID1824 is a highly experienced and seasoned expert in the fields of biomechanics and injury investigation, with 20+ years of experience in the field.
He also has extensive experience providing expert witness services for solicitors and barristers in hundreds of personal injury cases.
His breadth of experience include investigations into the circumstances of injuries in:
- Public areas
- Shafts and tunnels for lifts and mines
- Vehicle crashes that include cars, trucks, ATVs, cyclists, pedestrians
He has been involved in various types of civil and criminal cases and has provided independent reports for both the plaintiff and defence.
Fields of Expertise
Education and Experience Highlights
- Technical Traffic Accident Scene Investigation Course
- Post Doctorate in Accident Statistics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering Science
- MSc in Biomedical Systems
- BA (Hons) in Natural Sciences
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
World Square 2004, NSW
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33