Lecturer in Forensic Biomechanics and Injury
Biomechanics and injury investigation #ID1824
Expert ID 1824 is a highly experienced and seasoned expert in the fields of biomechanics and injury investigation, with over 23 years of experience in the field.
The expert also has 14 years of experience providing expert witness services for solicitors and barristers in hundreds of personal injury cases.
His breadth of experience include investigations into the circumstances of injuries in:
- Public areas
- Shafts and tunnels for lifts and mines
- Vehicle crashes that include cars, trucks, ATVs, cyclists, pedestrians
The expert has been involved in various types of civil and criminal cases and has provided independent reports for both the plaintiff and defence.
Fields of Expertise
- Accident reconstruction
- Biomechanics and injury investigation
- Ergonomics - Earth moving / earth moving equipment
- Ergonomics - Biomechanical assessment
- SAE & Victoria Police - Technical Traffic Accident Scene Investigation Course
- Post Doctorate in Accident Statistics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering Science
- M.Sc. in Biomedical Systems
- B.A. (Hons) in Natural Sciences
Since 2004, the Expert ID 1824 has provided expert evidence in more than 905 matters for numerous courts in the jurisdictions of New South Wales, Victoria, Australian Capital Territory, South Australia, Tasmania and Western Australia, Copenhagen in Denmark and Seattle in the United States of America.
- Standards Committee Member ASTM Committee F08
- Member of the Australian Academy of Forensic Sciences
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33