Playgrounds or parks are specifically designed and created to enable children to play there. Modern playgrounds or parks contain recreational equipment such as:
- Climbing frames
This equipment helps in developing physical strength, coordination and flexibility, and supports social and emotional development.
Safety is a very important aspect in order to prevent injuries from playground equipment. Certain features of playground design need to be evaluated during the engineering process to provide complete safety to children and prevent the likelihood of injuries. Some important aspects that need to be considered include:
- Fall height of the equipment
- Likelihood of falling from equipment
- Materials used for the surface under and around the equipment to prevent serious injury from a fall
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain an expert submission that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Playgrounds, parks and play equipment experts can provide expert opinion in cases involving:
- Playground equipment safety
- Accidents involving parks and playgrounds
- Liability issues
- Equipment design or construction
- Playground and park maintenance
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype