Medical - Gynaecologist #ID2055
Consultant ID 2055 is a highly skilled and seasoned expert who has over 45 years of experience in the fields of General Obstetrics and Gynaecology
The expert graduated with a distinction in Surgery in 1972 and is a member of the Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and is been a member of the Fellowship of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
The expert has been working in their own private practice since 1982, but prior to that they worked as Acting Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent in a public hospital. The expert has also worked in a number of hospitals in London.
The expert has delivered in excess of 5000 private patients and remains in active practice.
Fields of Expertise
University of New South Wales with Distinction in Surgery.
- Expert Witness Register for The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
- Gynaecology Assessor for Motor Accidents Authority (MAA)
- Medical Assessor for the State Insurance Regulation Authority (SIRA).
- Expert Opinion for the Coroner.
- Expert Opinion for legal firms
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
Enforcing guarantees - Independent evidence of mental capacity now as important as independent legal advice.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33