Gynaecology is the medical field of expertise that is related to women’s reproductive health, including the female reproductive systems.
The field also includes a multitude of following surgical and medical procedures:
- Laparoscopy – examination of the organs inside the pelvic area and to perform further treatment in the form of ovarian cyst removal, tubal ligation and hysterectomy
- Cone biopsies – removal of unhealthy cells from the cervix to prevent cervical cancer
- Hysterectomies – removal of a women’s uterus
- Smear testing programmes – detection of cervical cancer
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain an expert submission that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Gynaecology experts are often needed to provide evidence in medical cases that require opinion on;
- female reproductive systems,
- reproductive technology,
- reproductive hormones and other similar matters.
They are often extensively sought after in the cases related to medical negligence.
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype