Real Estate agents buy, sell, manage or lease property on behalf of their clients. Their clients may include buyers and property owners.
Real estate agents may specialise in one or more of the following areas:
- undeveloped land.
Real Estate agents work closely with other professionals, including:
- local government and other public officers
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Expert opinion in this field may include opinion on the following:
- procedures in handling sale or purchase transactions
- procedures in managing rental books
- procedures in organising and managing repairs to property
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype