Expert ID1118 is a registered psychologist with a Master of Psychology (Forensic).
Psychologist and vocational assessor #ID1118
Expert ID1118 has practiced as a Registered Psychologist for the past 10 years and holds extensive experience in assessing psychological and vocational capacity in medico-legal settings.
Fields of Expertise
- Master of Psychology (Forensic)
- Psychiatric Disability Awareness (Attorney General’s Department NSW)
- Managing High Risk Situations (Attorney General’s Department NSW)
- Medical Terminology (Wesley Health Management)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Psychology
Expert ID1118 is a highly skilled psychologist with 10 years experience with specialist medico-legal organisations conducting earning capacity, employability, psychological functional capacity and vocational assessments.
Expert ID1118 has prepared earning capacity assessments for a variety of medico-legal and forensic agencies including workers compensation, compulsory third party, life insurance and general liability. Expert ID1118 has assessed over 900 injured workers.
Experience using a range of psychometric testing and report writing for a variety of medico-legal and forensic agencies including workers compensation, local and district courts and the Victims Compensation Tribunal.
- Registered Psychologist with AHPRA
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33