Forensic and Safety Engineer / Road Safety #ID11348
ID11348 is one of the most experienced and highly regarded forensic and safety engineers in Australia, and has provided litigation support and high quality expert reports for major jurisdictions in Australia for hundreds of cases relating to fatal and injury incidents in vehicle related collision of all types, and the workplace, over the past 25 years.
Since 1989, he has provided expert evidence and expert reports for hundreds of litigation cases in Australia and over 30 vehicle product liability cases in the US from 1995 to 2008. His portfolio of experience includes the expert witness services for major courts both in the US and Australia.
ID11348 has been involved in a wide range of cases ranging from mobile equipment and vehicle failures, structure failures, through to safety reviews and risk assessments for vehicle fleets for major organisations.
Fields of Expertise
- Engineering - Accident reconstruction
- Engineering - Automotive
- Engineering - Bicycle, motorbike, quad bike accidents
- Engineering - Forklifts
- Engineering - Motor vehicle modifications
- Engineering - Traffic design
- Engineering - Truck accidents
- Engineering - Vehicle fires
- Work health safety - Workplace risks
Education and Experience Highlights
- Bachelor of Engineering, Civil (Hons)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Engineering, Heavy vehicle safety
- Master of Engineering Science
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
World Square 2004, NSW
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33