25+ years as a Visiting Medical Officer at two Australian hospitals
Otolaryngologist (ENT) #ID11982
ID11982 has been an Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon) for more than 45 years. He has worked in several public and private Australian hospitals and also in private practice throughout his extensive career.
In addition, he has more than 20 years’ medico-legal experience, including cases involving medical negligence.
ID11982 continues to work in private practice where he conducts a full range of Ear, Nose and Throat practices including nasal and ear surgery, as well as allergy testing. He has experience with both paediatric and adult cases.
He is an Approved Medical Specialist (Impairment Assessment and Dispute Resolution) with the Workers Compensation Commission.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon Training (Europe)
- 25+ years as a Visiting Medical Officer at two Australian hospitals
- 45+ years as an Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon in private practice (current)
- 20+ years as an Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon at a private Australian hospital (current)
- Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Member of the Australasian College of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Member of the Otolaryngological Society and Head and Neck Society Australasia
- Member of the Australian Medical Association
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33