Immunology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the study of immune systems in all organisms. It has applications to a variety of medical disciplines including:
- Organ transplantation
Immunology also includes the study of diseases caused by disorders of the immune system. Common issues include:
- Failure of the immune system
- Abnormal behaviour of the immune system
- Malignant growth of the cellular elements of the immune system
Additionally, immunology involves the study of diseases within other systems where immune reactions play a part.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Immunology experts can provide expert opinion in cases that involve:
- Infectious diseases
- General surgery
- Effects of allergies on the immune system
- Environmental conditions affecting the immune system
- Medical negligence or malpractice
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype
Integrating Physical and Molecular Insights on Immune Cell Migration
In this review the authors focus on the latest discoveries regarding the role of the actomyosin cytoskeleton in optimising immune cell migration in complex environments, with a special focus on recent insights provided by physical modelling.
Trial of anti-ageing drugs that rejuvenate immune system hailed a success
Researchers say that most middle aged adults could benefit from a short term treatment to revitalise the immune system and organs that deteriorate with age.
Rufo v Hosking  NSWCA 391
The appellant sought damages in respect of medical treatment by the respondent which she alleged to be negligent. An expert clinical immunologist addressed the issues in this case.
Related Blog Articles
Related Area of Legal Practice
Related Area of Insurance