Plastics, Burns & Reconstructive Surgery Fellow #ID12503
After graduating from the Faculty of Medicine from a well known European university, ID12503 trained in general surgery and joined the paediatric plastic and reconstructive surgery unit at a children’s hospital in 2012.
In 2013 she was appointed a fellow for burns and reconstructive surgery at a burns unit in an Australian hospital.
ID12503 has trained in the operative and non-operative management of burn injuries and laser treatment of patients for various conditions. She has undertaken extensive training in various overseas hospitals in the clinical application of lasers in medicine.
Fields of Expertise
Education and Experience Highlights
- PhD candidate, Australian university
- AMC (Australian Medical Council) Clinical Exam: passed
- AMC certificate awarded - AMC (Australian Medical Council) MCQ Exam: passed
- Surgical Basic Science Examination: passed - European College of Surgeons
- Doctorate in Medicine: awarded European university
- USMLE Step 2, Clinical Knowledge: passed
- Medical Studies at a European university
- Graduation with official medical licensing
- Numerous European and Australian Surgical Accreditation courses
ID12503 also completed training in laser treatment for burns and scars at various facilities in the USA, including a medical centre, clinic, hospital for children, and dermatology and laser institute.
She has also completed a Laser Concepts in Health Care Course in Australia and the Emergency Management of Severe Burns course through the Australian & New Zealand Burn Association.
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
World Square 2004, NSW
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33