Reconstructive surgery includes surgery performed to restore any abnormal form or function of the body caused by defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma or other diseases.
There are numerous types of reconstructive surgeries including:
- Lip and palate surgery
- Scar revision
- Hand surgery
- Ear surgery
- Breast surgery
- Skin cancer treatment
These reconstructive surgeries may range from very simple techniques such as primary closures to more complex surgeries.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Reconstructive surgery expert witnesses can provide opinion in cases involving:
- Medical malpractice or negligence
- Adverse reactions to surgery
- Inadequate medical care provided to patients
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype