Ergonomist - work health and safety specialist #ID7335
ID7335 is a Certified Professional Ergonomist (CPE) and Work Health & Safety Specialist through the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society of Australia (HFESA). ID7335 is past NSW Chair and Board Representative of the HFESA, and is a current member of the Society’s Professional Affairs Board.
Using her education and experience, ID7335 is able to provide expert opinion on HF/E in the workplace, through the strategic assessment of safe human performance and systems of work.
Fields of Expertise
- Certified Professional Ergonomist - through the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society of Australia.
- Masters of Science and Technology Ergonomics (Human Factors), Base Diploma in Safety Science, Masters extension specialising in Ergonomics.
- Bachelor of Science Occupational Therapy
- Director, Senior Consultant - HF/E & WHS specialist providing consulting services: risk assessments, HF/E assessments / training / workshop facilitations, technical reports and workplace evaluations.
- Senior OH&S Consultant, Mail & Networks Division of a major freight and postal company - Future Delivery Design Corporate Team - National research and major project work on the prevention/management of health and safety issues, identifying research and industry trends in safety critical areas.
- HF/E assessments of new and existing equipment and/or work practices. Including National HF/E evaluation of motorcycle conspicuity, re design of delivery trolley, productivity review so of sorting plant and sort control areas.
- OH&S / Ergonomics Consultant, Sydney
- Rehab Manager, New York
- Senior II Occupational Therapist
- Senior II Occupational Therapist, Adult Psychiatry,
- Occupational Therapist, Brain Injury and Rehabilitation Rotation, Acute Psychiatry Rotation
- Occupational Therapist, Orthopaedics and Medical Rotation
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society member
- Safety Institute of Australia member
- HFESA NSW Board Representative and Chair
- HFESA Professional Affairs Board member and committee member