Biotechnology is the broad area of science and technology that uses biological systems and living organisms to develop or create different products. The wide concept of biotechnology includes an extensive range of procedures to modify living organisms for human purposes.
Medical biotechnology has been experiencing rapid growth in recent years and has been helpful in preventing, diagnosing and treating various types of diseases.
Some of the modern applications of biotechnology include:
- Sequencing the human genome
- Using stem cells in regenerative medicine
- Tissue engineering
- Development of antibiotics
- Generation of monoclonal antibodies for therapy
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
As biotechnology is a broad field, biotechnology experts may be required in a wide range of matters.
Experts in the field of biotechnology are essential in cases requiring expert knowledge in:
- Biotech research and development
- Genetic study
- Medical ethics or malpractice
- Patent disputes
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype