Golf is a sport where various clubs are used by players to hit a ball into a sequence of holes on a course in the fewest hits possible. The playing area of golf is not standardised and includes a varied terrain on different courses, hence making it a key part of the game.
The typical golf course consists of 18 holes, where the game begins from standing at the teeing green and is played by aiming to hit the ball towards the putting green where the flagstick and hole are present.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain an expert submission that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Experts in golfing are required in a variety of cases since golfing is a vast industry and consists of a wide range of variables. Golfing experts are able to provide expert opinion in cases regarding:
- Golf course construction and management
- Design of golf courses
- Sporting safety procedures
- Management of public golfing infrastructure
- Golf resorts
- Injuries or accidents while playing golf or on the golf course
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype