Expert Skills #ID1919
ID1919 enjoyed an extensive career as a reservist Medical Officer in the Royal Australian Navy, where they reached the rank of Captain.
ID1919 has been a primary medical officer involved in military and humanitarian campaigns across the Pacific and the Middle East. This expert was involved in the response to the 2005 Nias–Simeulue earthquake off the coast of Sumatra and during the 2006 East-Timorese Crisis. They also served as a medical officer following the 2005 crash of the Sea King Shark 02 helicopter and in the Iraq Campaign.
They graduated from the University of New South Wales with a Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery, and worked in various general practice roles before joining the navy.
ID1919 has also worked in a range of commercial and academic posts. They were a medical consultant to the Reserve Bank of Australia. They were an Organising Committee Member of the Military Medicine Symposium in Sydney and a Guest lecturer for NSW Health.
Fields of Expertise
Education and Experience Highlights
Education and qualification highlights include:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Masters of Public Health & Tropical Medicine
- GP Radiology Certificate
- OH&S Certificate – WorkCover NSW
- Medical Officers Underwater Medicine Course – Royal Australian Navy School of Underwater Medicine
- Early Management of Severe Trauma Course – Royal Australian College of Surgeons
- Acute Burn Life Support Course – Australian & New Zealand Burn Association
- Health Specialist Officer Course Phase 2 (Occupational and Environmental Health) – Royal Australian Air Force
- Health Specialist Officer Course Phase 3 (Aviation Medicine) – Royal Australian Air Force
- Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Weapons Course – Australian Defence Force
- Conversions Course (Weapons Training) – AusSteyer
- 9mm Pistol Qualification – Royal Australian Navy
- Health Aspects of Disaster Management Course
- Helicopter and Underwater Escape Training
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
World Square 2004, NSW
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33