Military medicine concerns all medical matters affecting members of the armed forces, whether in combat or peacetime.
Military medical experts may be required;
- in managing mass casualties in battlefield situations,
- in preventing the spread of infectious diseases prevalent in military environments,
- in researching and developing solutions to medical problems of military interest, or in providing general medical care to service members.
The rise of military medicine in the late 19th Century was one of the main factors in the development of widespread civilian medicine.
Some current research topics in the field of military medicine include the prevalence of mental health issues in the military, the examination of battle injuries sustained in operations in the Middle East, and the treatment of people exposed to chemical or nuclear weapons.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype