General practice medicine is an extremely broad field of medicine involving a strong relationship between patient and practitioner where examination, diagnosis, treatment and education in all aspects of patient health are provided by the practitioner.
General Practitioners (GPs) are required to have an understanding of all different aspects of medicine and individual patient histories.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain an expert submission that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Experts in general practice medicine are required in a variety of circumstances and provide services such as:
· Independent medico-legal examinations of people alleging injury in cases of negligence or Workers Compensation claims
· Assessment of procedures followed by other GPs, usually in cases of alleged medical negligence
· Coronial inquests into causes of death
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype